3 months ago
They are an end to end, pure performance agency operating in London and New York, offering a uniquely integrated approach to working.
Since founding in 2001, this independent has acquires impressive clients in health, subscription services, magazines and more. They have won and been shortlisted for their exceptional work at the UK Biddable Awards 2017 and Drum Digital Trading Awards 2016. This is an agency where candidates can really build careers.
- The Paid Search Manager will take a leading role on a leading internet security brands’ Paid Search program
- You will be part of a wider team on this client as we deliver all paid media, natural search, CRO testing, and web development across 17 countries and 12 languages.
- You will also work on a new horse racing and
- sports betting client, closely supporting the Head of Paid Search, as they seek to take a heritage gaming brand and re-launch it into the 21st century.
- You will utilise specialist Paid Search management and
- Analytical tools, carrying out technical changes, drawing insight from data, and implementing innovative management techniques to
- maximise campaign performance
- Expert knowledge in all elements of Paid Search from the initial stages of MCC planning and building through campaign segmentation, naming conventions and match types to ad extensions and bid modifying techniques (time, geo, device, demographics, etc)
- In-depth understanding of audience targeting strategies and customer lists creation
- Expert knowledge in all elements of shopping campaigns.
- Experience of managing shopping campaigns on both Google and Bing, as well as optimising product feeds and handling errors
- Experience managing multi-market (5+) campaigns and working with budgets of $250,000/month or more
- 3+ years’ experience of actively using analytical tools e.g. Google Analytics, Adometry.
- Google Ads search and shopping certification
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2038/ [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here