£40000 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
PPC Manager - Technology - £40,000 - £50,000
Are you a data-driven PPC Manager looking for a role in which you can take a lead role in the development of world-leading, global paid search campaigns?
My client is a global leader in Technology and is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth due to the success of its several award-winning brands.
You will responsible for the day-to-day management, expansion and in-depth analysis of all paid search activities.
- Manage paid search campaigns globally across multiple brands, geographies and devices working closely with key internal stakeholders, agency partners and search engines
- Ensure that all campaign tracking is implemented, tested and maintained across multiple platforms
- Responsible for providing channel specific updates, results and insights on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Strong paid search expertise with hands-on experience of all elements of forecasting, planning, executing and measuring paid search performance
- Experience managing multimillion-dollar paid search budgets across multiple search engines
- Experienced user of DoubleClick Search, DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Google Analytics 360
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.