Manchester, Greater Manchester
8 days ago
PPC Manager- Leading Global Media Agency
This is the no1 agency in the world and is a team of 8,000 people in 125 offices in 100 markets. They are renowned for working with the world's biggest brands across sports, retail, entertainment and FMCG. Their training is second to none with opportunities to study to diploma level in anything digital. They give every member of the team £200 towards personal development including things like photography lessons, learning a language, even a skydive!
The role of a PPC Manager is to act as Strategic & Client PPC Lead for their assigned Group of Clients & work with the PPC Group Head to develop & define PPC Strategies to deliver against their goals and achieve growth which can then be rolled out to be delivered by the junior members of their team. They will be responsible for managing the people within their team to manage the day to day running of their PPC Accounts & ensure processes are in place for their team to follow, as well develop the team to deliver best in class PPC Strategy and results for their clients.
You will have
- Be the expert in their team for all paid search platforms including Adwords / Adcenter and accompanying tools
- Be the expert in their team for tracking software including Doubleclick / Google Analytics / Atlas
- Be the expert in their team of Mediacom Internal Software including Bolt / Dashboards / DDS
- Show ability to use these tools (namely Excel / Bolt / Tracking solutions) to come up with more efficient ways of working which help across your team but can then be rolled out to other teams within the PPC Team.
- Drive to apply this & continually improve the management of your team and put this into practice across your team.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Manager- Agencies, Manchester
0161 667 3369 // [email protected]manchester.co.uk
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox