£45,000 - £55,000
8 days ago
This is a position within the betting space. They have become the ‘go to’ online betting company in the UK and internationally. A modern, fast paced business based in South West London who boast a vibrant culture with great team incentives and an unrivalled career progression path.
As the PPC Manager, you will be the person managing the Paid Search strategy and management of the PPC team on an international scale. This role will be reporting directly into the Head of Digital and will also be working along-side other members of the marketing team. You will have an opportunity to grow a team and be part of a company that is experiencing significant YOY growth. Day-to-day duties will include:
- Overseeing the strategy of the paid search
- Budget Management (6 figures)
- Management of a team of 3 (1 in the UK and 2 others in Europe)
- Deliver Paid Search reports to senior management
- Experience with PPC strategy and impetration.
- Good knowledge of managing campaigns end-to-end
- Ideally experience using automation tools such as Doubleclick or similar and Excel
- Degree qualified
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox