26 days ago
This is an exciting, newly created position with a niche travel brand that specialise in luxury getaways of all varieties. Working in the heart of London, you will join one of several key travel brands for this business and take a leading role in shaping the acquisition strategy for the company. Boasting a great salary, amazing benefits and a flexible culture that is so vital in the current market, this is a truly unique client-side opportunity, one not to be missed!
You will be responsible for the sustained growth and optimisation of PPC activity, including both hands-on daily optimisation as well as taking a leading role in top level strategic direction for the Marketing Director.
- Manage PPC and Acquisition across the business, including strategy, planning, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimisation
- Identifying new opportunities to improve and scale performance
- Keyword research and proactively monitoring the latest industry trends
- Refining bid management approach
- Improving the reporting of channel
- Collaborating with the web manager and product team to help A/B testing
- Strong knowledge and experience on large scale campaign planning process
- Budget management
- Strong agency management
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong understanding of digital landscape
- Creative thinker
- Good team player
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox