2 months ago
A few years ago, a global luxury cosmetics and frangrance company decided to heaving invest in digital marketing. They acquired a Media Agency to focus on their Social and Programamtic with the view to eventually bringing their PPC inhouse.
Fast forward to today and the digital agency arm of this company have doubled in size and have a presence all over the world. They have decided that now is the perfect time to start working on bringing the PPC in house and this is where the PPC Manager comes into play.
This company are looking for a PPC Manager to join the rapidly growing PPC team. As a PPC Manager you will be responsible working in close collaboration with the current Media Agencies, and the wider team within this Agency. You will draw upon your extensive PPC knowledge and experience to teach others best practice, both internally and externally. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their skills in PPC and be part of something new and exciting.
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience campaigns, ideally within an agency
- You have experience of guiding a small team in your current role
- You have excellent project management and problem solving skills
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You are able to use PPC tools efficiently and provide insight,
- You have some good client-facing experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
02037282980 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox