City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
2 months ago
They have been the world's fastest growing, pioneering marketing agency, with Paid Social clients including household brands in finance, FMCG, tech and entertainment. They are globally recognised for their outstanding work, decorated heavily with global awards for several Paid Media Campaigns. They boast fantastic retention with a dedicated team that have built a lasting career at the agency, due to the agency's investment into upskilling employees.
As an employee, you are given the opportunity to join different classes and clubs, ranging from yoga and meditation to social clubs with many events. You are also placed on a scheme whereby £200 will subsidise programmes to aid your personal development i.e. photography classes.
The role guarantees access to training that will train you on other channels to diploma level, and exposure to the digital landscape as a whole. All of this comes with a fantastic office culture, free drinks on the last Thursday of every month and a fantastic benefits package that includes Summer Fridays.
The Search Account Manager will be responsible for the delivery of best practice execution & integration across Paid Search (PPC) for a major automobile client the agency is proud to service or a portfolio of telecommunications brands, alongside helping to drive the development of best practice and profitability in this key growth business area.
The role requires someone with experience working across both PPC and a proven record of delivering against both direct response and brand targets.
We are looking for someone who can both manage and deliver against client expectations and become an integral part of the wider biddable team. Most importantly, you will be as ambitious as we are and strive to create award-winning work for our clients.
- Development of regional and global search strategies
- Implementation & optimization of strategies for clients that are managed out of the London hub
- Local market support in search strategy implementation where the execution is at the local level
- Close collaboration with Digital Media Lead and Account Management to ensure that client targets are being met
- Build and develop strong positive working relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
- 2+ years of search marketing experience within a variety of verticals
- Extensive knowledge of PPC bid management landscape, in particular Kenshoo, DoubleClick Search
- Strong knowledge of tracking and ad-serving technologies, in particular DoubleClick
- Knowledge of analytics tools, specifically comScore, Google Analytics, Omniture & WebTrends
- Flexible and agile work ethic
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.