24 days ago
This premier Programmatic Solutions Partner has global offices all around the world; ranging from San Francisco, Sydney to Singapore. They work with both brands and agencies. Founded by industry veterans across various Publishers, they have become one of the largest and fastest-growing programmatic buyers in the world. Their UK offices is based in the heart of London; a smaller team with rapid plans for expansion!
This Programmatic Solutions Partner are looking for a PPC Manager to join this fast growing platform in their UK hub. As a PPC Manager, you will be working with some of their largest, most prominent clients and media agencies.
You, along with your team, will concentrate on network advertising self-serve platforms and third-party IPA technologies, mainly across Google. You will also develop skills across Programmatic, Display, Paid Social, and many other channels. You will also be required to regularly travel to Italy, as well as other countries. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is open to testing out new things within a growing start up.
- You will have at least 6 months working on PPC campaigns, whether that is within an Agency or clientside
- You are either native Italian, or able to speak to a high level
- You are motivated and keen to get ‘stuck in’ in your next opportunity
- You have a good understanding of the wider digital marketing world
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You will embrace the evolution of the online social sphere
- You have some good client-facing experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
02037282980 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Holly Simpson.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox