13 days ago
An exciting PPC opportunity has arisen a world renowned, market leading fashion business due to continued success and business growth. As a company at the pinnacle of digital outreach, Paid Search is vital to driving success further and as such, this is the ideal position for someone to really take ownership of a pivotal channel.
Reporting to the Digital Manager, this role is responsible for developing and delivering PPC/PLA activity to maximise the profitable acquisition of new customers and sales generation.
- Working alongside key internal stakeholders, plan and execute performance led search campaigns
- Managing the relationship with the media agency and key search partners
- Monitoring and working with the agency to optimize all activity
- Working with the partners to explore new and innovative opportunities
- Working with the marketing and commercial trading teams
- Managing the reporting for the channel
- Regularly presenting key campaign findings/insight identified.
- Managing the Paid Search Executive
- Stay up to date with the digital media landscape
- 4+ years of PPC experience
- Strong numeracy and excel skills
- Experience of planning and optimizing across performance digital media channels
- Experience of managing search partners and/or agency relationships
- Collaborative and works well as part of a team
- Strong technical knowledge essential. Knowledge of the DoubleClick search platform would be an advantage.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox