10 days ago
- They have quickly established themselves as one of the UK’s leading SEM companies winning the E-Commerce award at the 2010 Herald Digital Business Awards.
- After great success in the Scottish capital they have now expanded to London with a great, central location just off Oxford Street, in the heart of the West End.
- This company invests heavily in training, benefits and incentives for their employees including best-in-class training and excellent reward schemes to help employees progress and develop their careers.
- To develop the service offerings and skillsets of the department and represent the department as part of the wider integrated SEM service offering.
- Will support in departmental resource management, process development, account strategy production and provide specialism training and AM support to the team.
- Management of Junior executive team members in line with team growth
- Working closely with Account Managers, Senior Account Managers and the Head of Paid.
- Certified AdWords Professional with GAIQ
- 3+ years account management experience in an agency environment
- Familiarity with marketing attribution models and high level of analytical ability
- High degree of operational & project management skills
- High degree of time keeping and task prioritisation skill
- Previous line management experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox