City of London, London
7 days ago
- Dedicated to our clients' growth, this company is all about commitment to deliver sharper insights, smarter ideas and stronger results.
- They believe the creative use of media is essential in helping our clients.
- Creativity builds brands, demands attention, captures the imagination and fuels conversations while delivering more cost-effective business results for our clients.
- You will be the client's main day to day contact showing constant expertise, understanding of their goals and build a solid, professional relationship
- Deliver client reports and write high standard commentary and insights to be sent to the client on a regular basis
- Manage budgets and optimise as applicable to ensure client KPIs are hit. Be responsible for the budget checkers to ensure efficient budget pacing
- Monitor campaign results regularly, offering suggestions and tactics to improve performance to the account manager
- Schedule strategic reviews and PCAs, compiling data and content and briefing Paragon where necessary ensuring feedback is given to Paragon and all tasks are rated in a timely manner
- Work with the account manager on producing plans, offering insight into ways to improve accuracy
- Be confident and take the attitude that it's never too soon to make a constructive contribution to the discussion, volunteer new ideas and make suggestions for improved ways of working
- Take the lead on some low to mid significant meetings - ensuring presentations are completed to the highest standard
- Timely and accurate delivery of work to agency/clients and suppliers
- Ensure all work is delivered on time, to the standard required and is 100% accurate
- Be a friendly face and act as a role model and a willingness to help and coach more junior members of the team
- Be 100% confident in recommending strategy and tactics to clients
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox