2 months ago
I am currently looking for a PR and Communications Manager to join one of the fastest growing start-ups in the Fintech space. This company is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors.
You will join their dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of their growth! Based in central London they boast a vibrant culture with great team incentives and an unrivalled career progression path.
- As the PR and Communications Manager, you will identify all the approachable and hottest digital, print and social media channels relevant to their target audience.
- You day will consist of media planning, copywriting, content management (texts, pictures, videos) and tracking impact.
- You will deliver content daily across multiple channels building a strong presence for the business and brand, working closely with the organic channels acquisition team and product marketing teams.
- You will support the People team with employer branding related communications.
- Able to write for all channels i.e. print, digital and social media post (including video), link to a piece of news, write a column, get an interview make a video.
- Keep in mind a major goal, able to build the most effective process and cost-efficient way to achieve it and analyse the results.
- Proven record of setting up and developing social and digital media PR and communication campaigns. Able to present examples.
- Strong copywriting skills and able to write for all channels.
- Logical and creative thinking and analytical mindset.
- Have a network of existing contacts in media.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here