£50,000 - £70,000
3 months ago
This company are leaders in CRO and pretty much own the European markets with a great foothold in APAC and North America. They already have a great position in the UK market which is growing as they are starting to push out their competitors with a superior technology and a more logical approach with clients.
They use a highly consultative sales methodology and the technology speaks for it’s self and they have got a long list of target clients who not only want the tech but need it. This is off the back of some great client wins and ROI successes.
They already have a successful team in London and are looking to grow that out further this year and next.
With offices across 5 continents, triple digit growth, amazing management and many many awards they’re an exciting place to work!
It’s a pre-sales lead role, you will be owning the pre-sales function being the technical point of contact for the London team and clients, plus with success you can be growing the team out underneath you.
- Technically focused whilst also still being commercial, you will be helping to scope and define CRO objectives during the middle and closing stages of the sales process
- Present to c’suite and marketing departments, pitching the platform from a technical perspective
- Technical point of contact during integrations
- Support the business development and account management team for prospects and partners
- Solutions analysis
- Manage RFP/RFIs
- Be a thought leader in the space and use that knowledge to help influence key stakeholders
- 4+ years experience in a similar role (i.e. pre sales or sales engineer) within a SaaS marketing technology ideally testing, personalisation, ecommerce, marketing analytics or multichannel marketing
- Have experience at handling F2F client meetings
- Experienced at managing RFP/RFIs
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS (doesn’t have to be coding level but that will help)
- An understanding of API integrations
- Able to sell, scope & price with limited help
- Great understanding of retail, ecommerce or online transactional website and how they act
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here