£70,000 - £80,000 + bens + bonus
8 months ago
One of the biggest names in retail, with one of the best data teams in Europe, are looking for a Principal Data Scientist to become a vital part of their team, bringing previous data science and machine learning experience, whilst still keen to develop and learn more. The right person will be obsessed with data science, enjoy working in a large, collaborative and highly regarded team and be open minded to quick career progression, continuous training and great benefits!
- Analyse the database using an entire suite of advanced data science and analytics tools such as SQL, Python, R
- Investigative machine learning and algorithm development techniques
- Create innovative insights against deadlines alongside your larger team of analysts and data scientists
- Identify opportunities to implement new data science methods for best practise
- Scope and autonomously manage projects from start to finish
- Engage with stakeholders and work collaboratively to continually build better (the very best!) solutions
- Degree in a numeric or computer heavy discipline
- PhD highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Experienced with a range of machine learning techniques
- Advanced SQL
- R or Python is good to have but not essential – lots of continual training and development is part of this role
- Data story telling
- Passionate about detail and solving problems – inquisitive nature
- Ready to take on any challenge – supervised or unsupervised
- Enthusiastic to work for one of the most sophisticated analytics set-ups in Europe!!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here