£80,000 + 10% Bonus
6 months ago
Our client is very successful technology business sevicing millions of users around the world.
They are growing rapidly and are looking to continue their success by continually investing in new technology and the wealth of experience they currently have available.
The personal reward you will feel from being deeply involved in helping some of the world’s most fascinating users will be life changing.
We are lookinh for thinkers, who can clearly talk through their decisions and vaildations and work well with Product owners. You will want to be part of an innovative design culture and have passion to work on all aspects of the user-centered design process. This includes thorough resarch using a variety of methods including flield observations, weekly usabilty testing sessions with users, and A/B testing experiments. They need your help to scale and improve their practices even further.
You will have design ownership of a range of high-profile products and a mix of strategic and hands-on work. You will lead two other designers working as a team on a strategically important new product.
Leading the design team across these new products, working with the product owners to manage resources and ensure you deliver the best possible experience for their users and a successful one for their business. There is likely to be a considerable amount of user research and strategic design work, which is where you will probably focus your own efforts.
- Lead design work and drive design strategy and prioritise design work whilst managing design resources across products, as well as the quality of all design outputs.
- Produce design deliverables including experience maps, scamps, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs and workflows of researchers through interviews and other research methods. Validate all design work through ongoing interviews and usability tests. Build empathy for users across the organisation.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating experience of creating products for user needs and product requirements.
- Hands-on experience in a wide range of research methods including interviews, workshops and surveys and experience of usability testing.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV and Portfolio or by calling us now!
Global Senior Business Manager
+44 203 869 2030 / +44 7889 801 367
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here