£50,000 - £80,000
about 1 month ago
My client is a leading international technology company that has gone through a massively successful digital transformation over the last few years. As a continued result of this they are enjoying a sustained period of growth and are in the process of building out their Analytics team in Amsterdam.
I am currently seeking a principle digital product analyst to lead the insights, analysis and reporting on their digital products. Working on some of the highest traffic in today’s markets, you will have exposure to high volume analysis, utilising digital and data analytics to make strategic recommendations to their key digital products.
- Use your deep knowledge of customer behaviour to define performance metrics with your stakeholders.
- Grounded in deep analysis of our datasets, make recommendations to improve their customer-facing products together with product managers, designers and engineers.
- Optimise these products through continuous testing and guide the product teams through iterative data-driven product optimization
- Build models to forecast product performance and predict user behaviour.
- Innovate and discover new insights by diving deeply into the data combining various sources (including database and web-analytics data sources) from across the business, to support decisions and resolve strategic questions
- Effective and engaging communication of insights and information through presentations, reporting and dashboards to all levels of the organisation
- Advocate for a data-driven culture and help your stakeholders in how to interpret results
- Play an instrumental role in the adoption of new statistical methods, techniques, tools and systems across the analytics team, including planning and delivering training to fellow analysts
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders; work with product, business intelligence, engineers and data science teams.
- 3+ years’ experience in customer analytics, advanced digital analytics or BI role.
- PhD, MSc, or BSc in statistics, economics, mathematics, computer science or numerical degree
- Proficiency with systems such as SQL, Tableau, Google Analytics tools, Python, and ‘R’
- Strong ability to analyze data or reports to articulate the "so what" to the business owner or leadership
- Proven experience of measurement and data-driven optimization of B2C digital platforms
- Excellent at presenting data in a visually engaging and insightful manner
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
**Relocation offered for those living outside of Amsterdam**
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Digital Consultant – Global Analytics
[email protected] | 0203 869 2051
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/kate-turner
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox