£40,000 - £80,000
7 months ago
We are working with a global fintech business who are bringing their UX and UI Design capabilities in-house and building a leading Design Studio in London. They have the infrastructure of a large corporate, with the atmosphere of a small studio.
We are looking for a team of Principles, Seniors and Mid Weight UX Designers to be able to craft complex, global digital products for a variety or users needs.
As a UX Designer in any of the capacities, you will work with researchers, strategists and customers to understand customer needs. You will work with visual designers, copywriters, experience researchers, product owners and developers to craft the experience.
- Solving complex customer problems through collaborative design practices
- Working with researchers to define and critique research processes and outcomes
- Visually representing the experiences in the form of user journeys, personas, goals, information models and more
- Producing wireframes and interactive prototypes to depict proposed functionality to customers
- Understanding technology and being able to reframe and challenge technological constraints
- Experience of working with world class digital business and products
- Have designed a digital experience for a complex, global organisation
- Experience delivering projects with complex interactivity and information models
- Experience with research and testing as part of the design process, including desk research, multi-variate testing, and user testing.
- Enjoy collaborating with practitioners, with product experts and with customers
- Use different UX methodologies and tools
- Love co-creating designs and to negotiating design decisions
- Expert at building understanding and empathy for design processes and work
- Love learning and are dedicated to making things better by understanding them
- Familiar with Sketch & InVision
Great location in London with a huge company benefits portfolio with a wide range of industry leading incentives.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and Portfolio to Darren Rapp at [email protected] or call +44 (0)20 3869 2030 for further details.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here