about 1 month ago
I am currently looking for a Product and Experience Director to join a rapidly growing UK FinTech, funded and backed by one of the UK’s most prestigious banks.
The company are a major disruptor in business lending, and one of the first to adopt a true peer to peer lending platform. Their offices set the tone in breaking the mould of traditional financial services, cool edgy yet in the heart of London City.
- As Director of Product and Experience you will own the definition and delivery of the Product, website and platform, ensuring that we build a product that meets customer needs and delights them while driving significant commercial value.
- Also responsible for the customer experience and journey end to end.
- Lead the Product and Experience team, ensuring that they operate in an agile manner to deliver a high-impact product and experience.
- Work with the leadership team to steer future direction of the business from a product perspective, act as the primary customer advocate.
- Lead the vision, strategy, design and execution of strategic and core product roadmap.
- Have ownership of customer experience end to end including website, platform and comms.
- Working with their 3rd part and CTO to deliver core platform.
- Excellent experience in building digital products.
- 5 years experience in leading a product team, including designers and product managers, building a product of sizable scope.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self motivated but also a team player.
- Knowledge of Agile software development process.
- Has demonstrable experience in driving customer first products that have received industry recognition.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercial mindset.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox