City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 month ago
CX / Product Manager - Spread betting - £65,000 - £75,000
I am currently looking for a Senior Product Manager / CX Manager to join a market leader in online trading, forex and spread betting. This is an exciting time to join an online trading business as people are excited about crypto, stocks moving and spread betting. This company do everything in house and they operate like an internal digital agency. They have a cool, techy, dress down culture and are now looking to grow their global reach.
- Responsible for ensuring best-in-class experience throughout the client life cycle, aggregating deliver road-maps and driving optimisation work streams for on boarding, engagement and retention journeys.
- The position is acts as a connector to optimise E2E conversion and customer experience across all touch-points, working closely with product owners (e.g. websites, application forms, payment gateways, trading platforms).
- Customer journey development and optimisation cross client acquisition, on boarding, engagement and retention.
- Mapping, identifying gaps and optimising client journeys.
- Liaise with product owners to optimise CX across the website.
- Ensure CX is considered for client-facing projects, documenting client journeys and providing marketing requirements.
- Use data and analytics to identify opportunities for optimisation and to drive decision-making.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently.
- You will be commercially focused, highly analytical, and tech savvy.
- Able to coordinate activity and influence a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ecommerce-related Product Management, CRO or CX management experience at a similar level within digitally-led marketing organisations.
- Ideally experience in the financial, trading, spread-betting or online gambling sectors.
- An understanding of the motivators of the target market.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.