West London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Additional Benefits
2 months ago
Product Delivery Lead - eCommerce - £60,000 - £70,000
Our client is a leader in the media and entertainment industry. Full of fun, ahead of the curve, with bags of energy and experience, they continue to lead the industry for on demand TV and film.
They have grown massively in the past two years, expanding their products and routes to market in which they sell. New employees will get the opportunity to contribute directly to the future success of the company. And that makes this business a seriously sweet place to work.
- People manage two eCommerce product leads, creating a fun; collaborative place to work.
- Deputise and act as the scrum PO in circumstances when either of the two product leads are unavailable.
- Act as the first point of contact for projects that don't have clear scrum ownership, to funnel work to the correct area.
- Manage the co-ordination between different scrums and eCommerce, Data Intelligence and analysts to ensure the smooth delivery of the eCommerce roadmap. Identify priority contentions to enable priority decisions to be made by the eCommerce team.
- Update and communicate the plan to all stakeholders on a weekly basis.
- Provide occasional reporting and analysis to support our Data Analysts/post performance assessments.
- Provide recommendations to eCommerce and Technology Delivery Managers to improve delivery processes
- You are educated to degree level or have experience working in a similar environment.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience in Analysis in an Agile delivery environment.
- You have excellent people management skills.
- You are skilled at planning and reporting.
- You are data driven and draw insights to constantly optimise.
- You have exceptional analytical skills and experience of using web analytical packages to translate data into clear, actionable insights.
- Collaboration is part of your DNA.
- You are a self-starter with strong bias for action.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Your job title
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.