8 months ago
I am currently looking for a Product Lead to join a huge entertainment company that operates some of the most valuable brands in the world. You will be managing their new international kids’ product for subscriptions, games and video’s.
You will be situated in the core digital products unit for Digital. You will be responsible for driving innovation, developing new revenue streams and managing their existing multi-platform suit of international products and services.
- Responsible for product management and development within their kids brand.
- Work closely with various teams across the business in international and provide both leadership and technical experience.
- Leading the roadmap planning and communication processes in collaboration with the technology and delivery teams.
- Developing robust business plans and KPI’s to track the performance of the digital product portfolio.
- Ensuring all products are developed with data capabilities that can feed into the international data cloud.
- Ensuring that the products provide a consistent and best in class user experience.
- Support the growth of their digital audience.
- Partnering with other functions across the company’s teams in digital media and technologies.
- Proven experience and success record across all areas of responsibility: product management, product development, UX, with a strong focus on digital product expertise.
- Experience leading and executing on product work streams.
- Strong analytical skills complemented with deep technology knowledge.
- Demonstrated understanding and genuine enthusiasm for the technology and media industry.
- Ideally experience developing kids’ digital products and experiences.
- International experience.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here