City of London, London
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits
8 days ago
Product Manager - Gaming & Spread-Betting - £45,000 - £60,000
Sphere Digital is proud to be working with one of the world's largest sports-betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector, with over 25,000 employees, in 20 offices across five continents.
The successful candidate will be experienced in Retail and Omnichannel product, with an excellent level of knowledge from both a customer and business perspective, combined with a strong understanding of technology, systems and platforms needed to deliver the data-led strategy and road-map to deliver a market leading experience.
The candidate will work on the road-maps for across our clients brands for retail and omnichannel, in particular new product development in shops including Gantry, screens, EPOS.
The candidate will work closely with stakeholders and cross functional teams across retail and digital to develop requirements aligned to the strategy, overseeing product strategy, working closely with dev teams and ensuring business readiness of any new product release.
- Degree or Masters in a business or technology discipline is essential.
- Safe or Agile qualification preferred.
- Complete Retail technical & functional understanding across all platforms - SSBT EPOS, FOBT.
- Expert in all the necessary systems required that form the Omnichannel solution.
- Complete Digital technical & functional understanding across all products, specifically sports, gaming & retail companion apps.
- Experience in defining business requirements in the context of software and application development from a customer viewpoint.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Experience of working with UI/UX teams to produce high quality artefacts as part of the product delivery process.
- Must possess an understanding of sports betting customers, and their needs, wants and expectations. Previous experience in the Betting and Gaming industry essential.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox