City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits
26 days ago
Product Manager Machine Learning - FinTech - £55,000 - £65,000
Sphere Digital is super proud to be working with one of the worlds leading information services company, providing data and analytical tools to various clients around the world. Last year our client was named by Forbes magazine as one of the "World's Most Innovative Companies" for the fifth year in a row.
This is a new role within the UK&I Identity and Fraud area of the organisation and will be an important hire to meet burgeoning needs within the Machine Learning ("ML") marketplace. The individual for this role should have a strong background in the ML space and background in product marketing/management.
- Develop market leading propositions related to the ML market
- Work with business's innovate Datalabs, Analytics Center of Excellence and Customers around POCs and special projects
- Manage a portfolio of ML models from development to in life management
- Roadmap ownership on how this client should address the market and what direction the business needs to take
- Utilize a Build/Buy/Partner mindset to ensure that business stays at the forefront of the AML market.
- Be the subject matter expert for ML related matters.
5+ years experience in the machine learning space, working in product management and or product market roles.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox