£23,000 - £30,000
5 months ago
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager to join a fast-growing gaming start up based in London. This is an exciting opportunity to develop into a strong Product Manager and have responsibility of a portfolio of gaming brands, building products from existing ideas and the development of new ideas.
- Work with the Head of Product to help define and prioritise requirements, including functionality and features.
- Contribute to product roadmaps
- Work closely with the creative and development teams to ensure that the product meets customer requirements
- Undertake analysis on the performance of features that are in production, identifying areas for improvement
- 1-2 years experience in product roles, where you have maintained eCommerce websites
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical experience using tools such as Google Analytics or any testing tools
- Educated to degree level
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – Content, Social, Ecommerce
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here