£50,000 - £60,000 pro rata
9 months ago
6-month FTC (perm potential moving forward)
A brilliant client of mine in fin tech who’s products are used but millions of clients across more than 100 territories globally. This role sits in a pivotal business unit that looks after research, consumer analysis and market management. The purpose of the business unit is to in the best way possible, deliver innovative propositions and new business ideas, whilst at the same time, support and enhance the offerings of other brands across the group.
The business have recently developed a new mobile app designed to bring their products to towards a more tech savvy demographic not attracted to more traditional marketing platforms. After a successful launch of this app for iOS the business are now building an Android version, starting with the defining of a roadmap of features that will also put this product out there, and in front of thousands of people across the globe.
The client requires a Product Manager who will work as part of a small unit / team of other product development experts in order to define and deliver the product strategy for this mobile app roll out. As product manager you would work closely with the a team and have overall responsibility for the entire product lifecycle. This will include analysing user behaviour, gathering client feedback and using that to then develop technical requirements. As Product manager you will also be responsible for post-implementation analysis and interpreting that analysis to determine what subsequent actions should be.
As product manager you will also be the subject matter expert for the product, and an expert at product management as a discipline in general. As product Manager you will lead the planning and implementation changes on the product lifecycle with the aim of improving things such as conversion ratees, increasing overall engagement etc.
As Product Manager you will report into the Director of Digital. The team are multi discipline, and spread across a few locations so you absolutely have to have the ability to communicate really well with internal and external stakeholders, as well as work efficiently across time zones, office locations etc.
Success for the Product Manager will be measured by your proven ability to work brilliantly with a number of different internal and external stakeholders and resources, and to deliver against pre agreed KPIs to ensure this product is delivered effectively.
Primary responsibilities for the Product Manager:
- Work closely with stakeholders to define and clearly document the product roadmap
- Communicating the roadmap to the wider business and plan the new release of additional features to wider teams across creative and marketing ensuring everyone is on board, and prepared.
- You must own the client feedback programme and really drive the design and delivery of new features
- Documenting and clearly communicating programmes of work.
- You must be able to assist the QA team ensuring the product works as it is meant to
- You will lead project and technical meetings and act as the day-to-day liaison for this project team and the technology team to ensure delivery is exceptional.
In order to achieve the above we feel you will need the following experience:
- A proven track record in managing and improving app-centric products- more than 5 years experience as a minimum here.
- A really strong Tech, and specifically mobile tech understanding.
- You must be analytical, and have an analytical mind. The ability to interpret data and work with large data sets is imperative here.
- Experience, and desire to, work in a fast-paced environment
- A brilliant communicator
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience working across different geographic locations on the same project
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here