8 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Product Manager to join an exciting growing company that provides web quality and web content management SaaS solutions to large global enterprises. They are a fast-growing, award winning exciting business.
They are looking for a Product Manager with a passion for translating broad vision into decisive action. You will be able to work collaboratively to plan, design, built, test, sell, deploy and support their software.
- Use market data / insights to manage the project queue through strategic and tactical road mapping and prioritization of the development backlog.
- Drive commercialization planning and execution towards organizational readiness for product go-to-market.
- Develop and details market insights through an understanding of the competitive landscape, industry and regulatory trends, customer and prospect problems, internal feedback channels, win/loss analysis etc.
- Partner with Client Relationship and Services teams to ensure and active and effective voice of the customer (VOC) feedback channel.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to educate the market through launce activities, industry and client events, and internal sales and learning materials.
- 2-3 years experience of enterprise software product management, product ownership of business analyst experience in an Agile environment.
- Experiences and familiar with Agile concepts.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to translate complex business and technical processes.
- Must work well with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in Agile planning and development methodologies and tools.
- SaaS Experience.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here