10 months ago
I am currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to join an exciting SaaS HR tech business that is currently going through a huge transformation project to become an even larger tech business. They are looking for an enthusiastic, collaborative and committed team player, who wants to get stuck into every aspect of the business.
You’ll have a passion for learning, great people skills and a strategic mindset as well as an eye for detail. They are looking for people who want to develop skills and absorb new information, and who is exciting about shaping the future of work.
- As part of the product team, you will direct product development and ensure high return on investment (ROI).
- You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features and follow product development from start to finish.
- Developing product requirements and roadmaps based on product / market analysis.
- Incorporating feedback and input from customers, partners and in-house teams on product strategy and finding ways to expand product market reach and relevance.
- Update product profile to the evolving customer and environment requirements.
- Leading product development and coordinating with developers, marketing and other teams through test, pilot and launch phases.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision and principles.
- Collect and analyse feedback from customers, stakeholder and other teams to shape requirements, features and end product.
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps.
- Developing product requirements and roadmaps based on strategic vision and product and review product backlogs to support this.
- Ensure product releases are launches correctly and on schedule.
- You will be a perceptive and creative professional and a reliable problem-solver.
- Understand the different phases of product delivery and to contribute to, plan and run these.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager.
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Proven experience in Agile framework.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here