27 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a Product Manager to join an exciting growing company that provides web quality and web content management SaaS solutions to large global enterprises. They are a fast-growing, award winning exciting business.
They are looking for a Product Manager with a passion for translating broad vision into decisive action. You will be able to work collaboratively to plan, design, built, test, sell, deploy and support their software.
- Use market data / insights to manage the project queue through strategic and tactical road mapping and prioritization of the development backlog.
- Drive commercialization planning and execution towards organizational readiness for product go-to-market.
- Develop and details market insights through an understanding of the competitive landscape, industry and regulatory trends, customer and prospect problems, internal feedback channels, win/loss analysis etc.
- Partner with Client Relationship and Services teams to ensure and active and effective voice of the customer (VOC) feedback channel.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to educate the market through launce activities, industry and client events, and internal sales and learning materials.
- 2-3 years experience of enterprise software product management, product ownership of business analyst experience in an Agile environment.
- Experiences and familiar with Agile concepts.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to translate complex business and technical processes.
- Must work well with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in Agile planning and development methodologies and tools.
- SaaS Experience.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox