17 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Product Manager to join one of the World’s largest travel brands with a presence in more than 74 countries.
You will be joining a high growth business, their technology powers the business of over 10,000 of the world’s leading airlines. They are looking for an experiences product manager to set the strategic director of their geography-based products, working closely with the B2B solutions. You must have a solid background in B2B and API experience.
- You will work across their extraordinary product, development and marketing teams, to design, build and release new and existing geography products.
- You will bring innovation, a strategic perspective, a passionate voice to advocate for their partners geography needs.
- Lead the strategy for geography products through a deep understanding of their customer needs in the Americas, EMEA, LATAM, and APAC.
- Act as the product owner role in a fast-paced agile team.
- Establish product vision, develop the roadmap, product scenarios, use stories and backlog for products in collaboration with the development team.
- Present product capabilities, vision, value propositions, and a roadmap briefing to customers.
- Oversee the planning, development and launch throughout the full product life cycle.
- Work closely with the marketing leaders to launch new products to market.
- B2B background
- Strong API experience.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- A track record of innovation.
- Proven product management experience.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox