£300 - £350
7 months ago
A brilliant entertainment business is looking to hire a Product Owner to assist with the launch of yet another new product.
The business creates products that are utilised by millions of people across the globe. They are looking for a forward-thinking Product Lead to join their brilliantly talented team, reporting directly into the Product Director.
As Product Owner you will be responsible for the core experience, driving delivery to market of the product front end, as well as all the back end services that support it, you do not need to be involved in coming up with the strategy or commercial top line processes.
The Product Owner will work in collaboration with Sales & Marketing, and Operations, to ensure the new business has all the data and information needed to operate behind the scenes.
To be successful in the role the Product Owner will:
- Have overall ownership of the product backlog within delivery stages defined alongside the Product Director. You will also make sure tasks are prioritised.
- Once live, the Product Owner will be responsible for delivering a well optimised customer experience, working with our user experience team
- Managing prioritisation and bugs and issues
- Supporting the Product Director in driving new feature development
- Be focused on the deadlines of the projects as well as cost and quality demands of the business.
- 4+ years in a Product Management role, delivering quality products with measurable success. This is not a senior role, someone with circa 4 years of experience is ideal.
- Has worked with success in an Agile framework, particularly within SCRUM
- Experienced in optimising experiences for key Ecommerce metrics like sales conversion and account sign ups would be a huge bonus
- Can multi-task across multiple timeframes – able to deliver against immediate requirements whilst also planning and thinking of what’s needed to support the business strategy into the future.
- Comfortable communicating ideas, issues and solutions to a wide range of stakeholders, ranging from QA and developers to the Managing Director of the business.
- Can and will say ‘No’ when required. If something isn’t the right thing to do for the customer, then you can make your case well.
- Proven experience in driving projects to completion – ideally you’ve been around for the launch of something new and exciting.
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 // [email protected]
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here