City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
8 days ago
My client is a one of a kind leading independent and international media agency. the overall on site media strategies are based completely on people's behaviours - understanding how audiences think, feel and act. This enables us to reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
Reporting into the a Display & Programmatic Director, you will lead a team of account managers and buyers to deliver campaigns reflecting the behavioural planning positioning.
You will have 4+ years hands-on experience planning and executing display and programmatic campaigns, with strong programmatic skills.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Utilise platforms similar to DV360.
- implementing best practice for campaign management and optimisation.
- Applying behavioural strategies in all areas.
- Maintaining key client relationships.
- Building and developing relationships with key media owners and tech partners, and educating the rest of the team and the agency on the latest developments.
- Providing leadership, mentoring and motivation to your team.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox