City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
My client is a one of a kind leading independent and international media agency. the overall on site media strategies are based completely on people's behaviours - understanding how audiences think, feel and act. This enables us to reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
Reporting into the a Display & Programmatic Director, you will lead a team of account managers and buyers to deliver campaigns reflecting the behavioural planning positioning.
You will have 4+ years hands-on experience planning and executing display and programmatic campaigns, with strong programmatic skills.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Utilise platforms similar to DV360.
- implementing best practice for campaign management and optimisation.
- Applying behavioural strategies in all areas.
- Maintaining key client relationships.
- Building and developing relationships with key media owners and tech partners, and educating the rest of the team and the agency on the latest developments.
- Providing leadership, mentoring and motivation to your team.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.