18 days ago
As a Programmatic Account Director, you will be working for a leading Global Media Agency that manages the media planning and buying for the world’s largest advertisers. My client are the leading global media investment management operation in the world.
My client are based in Central London with offices throughout the US, Africa, Asia and the Middle East, along with Europe. My client effectively utilises consumer insight and analysis to better target potential customers.
They offer over 100 clients worldwide the chance to serve advertisements across media owners programmatically, as well as across display, video, mobile and tablet.
The role sits within the Programmatic department which serves a global finance company and a global household clothing brand. As the Programmatic Account Director you will play a key role in the day to day management and optimisation of multi-market programmatic activities as well as the development of a strategic roadmap alongside the Business Director. You will be managing a large team of Programmatic Account Managers, Senior Account Executives and Executives.
This is a very exciting position for a Programmatic Account Director to work within a leading global media agency working with top tier clients. The client requires an experienced manager with prior experience developing and delivering Programmatic frameworks, campaign delivery and operations who will be responsible for:
- Client Account Management - ensuring the continued improvement in quality, brand safety and viewability
- · The management and support of the programmatic team both functionally and professionally through consistent management processes
- Extensive experience managing a programmatic team.
- Practical understanding and experience in delivering programmatic campaigns from at least one DSP including, but not limited to, DBM, AppNexus, The Trade Desk, TubeMogul.
- A strong team player and leader.
- Language skills desired.
- Highly organised with a calm demeanour.
- Confident and articulate presenter.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Team Leader; Digital Media Operations
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for William Slack.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox