City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
My client is a one of a kind leading independent and international media agency. the overall on site media strategies are based completely on people's behaviours - understanding how audiences think, feel and act. This enables us to reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
Reporting into the a Display & Programmatic Director, you will lead a team of account managers and buyers to deliver campaigns reflecting the behavioural planning positioning.
You will have 4+ years hands-on experience planning and executing display and programmatic campaigns, with strong programmatic skills.
- Utilise platforms similar to DV360.
- Implementing best practice for campaign management and optimisation.
- Applying behavioural strategies in all areas.
- Maintaining key client relationships.
- Building and developing relationships with key media owners and tech partners, and educating the rest of the team and the agency on the latest developments.
- Providing leadership, mentoring and motivation to your team.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – Operations
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.