City of London, London
£28000 - £33000 per annum + 30% Bonus
17 days ago
Programmatic Account Executive - Media Owner
Our client is one of the biggest publishers in the UK and this is an opportunity to join a new but exciting team in an established business. From day one, you would work very closely with senior members of the team and he heavily supported by industry leading experts. Get in touch if you'd like to find out more.
- Working closely with the Sales Director to support their programmatic and direct advertising sales business with a key focus on programmatic PMP (Private Marketplace) set up.
- Day to day client servicing, PMP creation and trouble-shooting to ensure revenue delivery. Upselling PMPs deals to clients where possible.
- Liaising with International team members and external clients to deliver updates when required on PMP and OMP activity.
- Ensuring that all weekly, monthly & ad hoc agency/client reports are produced in a timely
- CRM Management; to own and maintain the International teams SalesForce account.
- Create and manage sales marketing collateral (sell sheets, sales presentations, newsletters).
- Client facing element; candidate needs to be comfortable attending client meetings in London (QBRs, agency meetings)
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the programmatic eco-system, keeping up to date with new ad tech functionality and understanding the potential opportunities presented by specific tech developments.
- 1-2 years' experience in the online advertising experience, either for a Sales House, Ad Network, Ad Exchange, Premium Publisher or related business
- Thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment with the ability to maintain focus on KPI achievement and meeting deadlines in the midst of rapid market change
- Proficient computer skills including solid knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel), word
- processing (MS Word) and Power Point (MS PP)
- Confidence in presenting and in written and verbal communications
- Enthusiasm and a will to succeed is essential
- An understanding of the International programmatic landscape and in particular how a publisher sells advertising programmatically is preferred but not absolutely essential
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox