£250 - £300
3 months ago
Being part of a Network Agency, this company have access to some incredible resources and work with some massive brands across the globe. The agency is heavily data driven – therefore providing a unique offering to their clients - evidenced by massive success from the get go.
- Acting as primary point-of-contact for Clients leveraging programmatic services
- Proactively finding new ways to build the client’s business and grow the account
- Manage programmatic campaigns from top brands, including implementation, optimisations, and customer relationship management
- Analyse and effectively communicate results vs. goals, based on performance and reporting data
- Provide optimisation recommendations and customised solutions to clients
- Work with implementation team to issue tags, trackers, and creative assets to partners at sites, ad networks, and demand side platforms.
- Troubleshoot creative, data gathering, and tracking issues.
- Strong client management ability
- Experience actively managing large, complex programmatic campaigns.
- Experience with various ad servers, bid managers, & DSPs
- Understanding of digital advertising a must (KPIs, account onboarding and set-up, pricing models, inventory management, report reconciliation, etc)
- Any exposure to Search and Social a plus.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Andrew Morrison - Senior Consultant
0203 869 2039 | 07544 160 675 [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at