23 days ago
My client is a media owner and publisher, expanding over 40 years to become a renowned name across the UK and on a global scale.
To service digital advertising display campaigns across the portfolio of websites and be involved in Multi-Channel integrated campaigns. Liaising directly with sales, publishing, clients and agencies to ensure that all campaigns are error-free and perform well, delivered and reported on within contracted timeframes.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Implementation and optimisation of programmatic campaign bookings.
- Manage inventory, forecast and optimise delivery levels for programmatic campaigns.
- Provide creative specifications to clients, agencies and the sales team.
- Reporting performance to sales team and when required direct to clients and agencies.
- Escalation of issues to management and/or sales team in a timely and relevant manner
- Perform quality assurance checks on ad materials and campaign set up
- Maintain and work with 3rd party ad servers, audit systems, marketing technology and in-house ad serving system.
- Monitor and optimise campaigns and take the necessary action to bring the delivered campaign to target.
- Build and manage internal relationships with the integrated team, publishing groups and the sales team as well as key clients and agencies.
Key Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years advertising operations experience in a digital media environment
- Knowledge of the digital marketplace
- Strong Excel Skills
- Able to multi-task
- Experience with marketing technology like MOAT, Integral Ad Science and the Google Platform.
Key Personal Qualities
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player – support and cover other team members.
- Ability to prioritise workload according to different criteria.
- Meet the demands of a commercial environment and work under pressure.
- Comfortable using their own initiative.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones – Contract Marketing Consultant
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox