3 months ago
As a Programmatic Optimser, you will be working for a leading Media Agency that manages the media planning and buying for the world’s largest advertisers. My client are one of the leading global media investment management operation in the world.
My client effectively utilises their expertise media knowledge and leading advertising technology to create and deliver the highest quality media advertisements across a number of premium publishers throughout the world and they have won award after award for their performance.
My client has launched a new team within the past few years that aims to offer advertisers the next level of programmatic advertising and audience segmentation targeting. They utilise leading Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) and third party ad servers such as Flashtalking to deliver the highest Return on Investment (ROI) on media campaigns.
This team is looking to hire an experienced Programmatic Campaign Optimisation Manager with at least a year’s experience within a media owner, publisher, network, media agency, agency trading desk or ad technology business.
- Deliver programmatic campaigns utilising Demand Side Platforms (DSPs)
- Offer insight and analytics to clients – create reports and optimise campaigns in terms of volume, price, product against KPI’s
- Process management, standards and workflow
- Operational Technology contribution
- Campaign RFP Approval
- Campaign Launch and Optimisation via DSP technology – key focus
- Ad operations (as required)
- Offer recommendations to clients on how to improve campaign performance and how to best optimise campaigns
- Mentor junior Account Executives within the team
- Offer technical services in trafficking and tagging
- Work with the client teams to determine long term planning budgets
- Assist with the cross-selling and up-selling of campaigns through exceptional customer service
- Support your line manager in answering any queries on existing campaigns
- Hands-on experience of optimising online digital campaigns within at least one DSP (such as AppNexus, Turn or Mediamath) environment
- Hands-on experience of digital advertising operations (managing and trafficking online digital campaigns) including technical trouble-shooting and issue resolution
- Evidence of technical comfort and strong understanding of internet functionality
- Deep understanding of digital media technologies and market
- Digital experience in an agency holding company/agency/trading desk/network
- Ability to work independently with limited input once objectives have been set
- Proven track record in establishing high levels of customer satisfaction
- Analytical experience - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here