19 days ago
As an Optimisation Manager, you will be working for a leading Media Agency that manages the media planning and buying for the world’s largest advertisers. My client are the leading global media investment management operation in the world and servers as the parent company to leading media agencies.
My client are based in Central London with offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago and Cologne. My client effectively utilises their own proprietary technology to create and deliver the highest quality rich media advertisements across a number of premium publishers. They offer clients the chance to serve advertisements across media owners in various formats such as display, video, mobile and tablet.
My client has launched a new team within the past few years that aims to offer advertisers the next level of programmatic advertising and audience segmentation targeting. They utilise leading Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) and third party ad servers such as Flashtalking to deliver the highest Return on Investment (ROI) on media campaigns. This new team is looking to hire an experience Programmatic Campaign Optimisation Manager with at least 2 year’s experience within a media owner, publisher, network, media agency, agency trading desk or ad technology business.
The role operates within the Operations team of my client’s new Trading Desk (disclosed model) proposition in the UK.
- Process management, standards and workflow
- Operational Technology contribution
- Campaign RFP Approval
- Campaign Launch and Optimisation via DSP technology – key focus
- Ad operations (as required)
- Order management (as required)
- Hands-on experience of optimising online digital campaigns within the DSP (AppNexus) environment
- Hands-on experience of digital advertising operations (managing and trafficking online digital campaigns) including technical trouble-shooting and issue resolution
- Evidence of technical comfort and strong understanding of internet functionality
- Deep understanding of digital media technologies and market
- Digital experience in an agency holding company/agency/trading desk/network
- Ability to work independently with limited input once objectives have been set
- Proven track record in establishing high levels of customer satisfaction
- Analytical experience - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Team Leader; Digital Media Operations
0203 728 2976
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Will Slack.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox