3 months ago
This agency is a truly integrated marketing and communications company, based in London. The biggest of the small agencies, this agency prides itself on a close knit, small agency culture that allows for thriving employees and great progression.
This role sits on their specialist global trading desk, which has presence in 35 countries, leading campaigns for the agency’s flagship clients. This team is at the forefront of the programmatic landscape through their leading approach to programmatic buying, and their substantial and cutting edge technological infrastructure.
They are looking for someone to join their specialist team, taking a strong role on programmatic strategy and planning. This person must be passionate about digital marketing, and confident with maths and statistics.
- Producing programmatic media plans & supporting rationale documents that demonstrate a high level of expertise and programmatic innovation.
Connected Programmatic planning, liaising frequently with the Client teams on your accounts as well as the Trading teams and Programmatic Solutions.
Attending initial client briefings, providing feedback early on in the planning process on the involvement of programmatic.
- Autonomy to work seamlessly across their client teams, providing outstanding programmatic knowledge and leafing programmatic approaches for clients.
- Advising and putting programmatic into action with clients.
- Develop and evolve best-in-class client reporting including meaningful post campaign analysis and feedback.
- Managing day to day workload, and personal development of junior team members who will report into you – identifying training and development needs where necessary.
You will have Solid experience working with programmatic in many forms; desktop, mobile, native, VOD, standard display, rich media and more.
- Knowledge of industry research and measurement tools as well as basic platforms for reporting (Adservers and DSPs – DV360, Mediamath, AppNexus, Adobe, Amazon)
- Confident in digital planning, with a curiosity and interest in programmatic and its future.
- Prior experience of client management and clear communication skills, able to present ideas with conviction and gravitas.
- You will be organised, conscientious and take pride in the quality of your work.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754/[email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here