£34,000 - £40,000
29 days ago
Newest and most talked about data-driven marketing agency is pioneering how brands and people will interact in an increasingly addressable world.
They deliver consumer first media planning & activation, shopper marketing, marketing innovation and content activation. This agency is creating a home for a new generation of talent by eliminating barriers to innovation; technical, structural and cultural, creating teams without silos. Open, collaborative and agile they are embracing the future with curiosity and boldness and fully intend to leave a mark on the industry
Looking for a person who is passionate about digital marketing - how it affects the way people research and purchase goods and the opportunities this channel represents for brands.
The role is within the specialist programmatic activation team. As a data-led agency, this is one of the most exciting companies in the UK for digital advertising.
The Programmatic Planning and Display Manger is responsible for managing the programmatic
planning and digital display for their specific client set, with the support from their AD and Head of Programmatic Planning. It is a key position in terms of building peer client relationships and delivering a high quality programmatic and display planning that answers client’s needs.
The role works closely with internal stakeholders to produce innovative, creative solutions to briefs and is responsible for the management of the delivery these solutions. Through having regular contact with peer level clients, internal stakeholders & media owners, the Manager must support the senior team individuals and other agency personnel to deliver against the commercial objectives of the agency, while actively contributing to Agency life.
- Managing the team to help deliver best-in-class digital display and programmatic planning, actively
playing a role in pushing the channel forward across display, video and audio
- Deliver fantastic client servicing, and the relevant aspects of the Client Plan including the management of accurate reporting from the Ad Ops team
- Deliver clear and concise client presentations, ensuring rationale is robust to support planned proposal
- Identify, address and escalate client, financial or technical queries effectively in a timely manner Managing media owner negotiations and relationships for the benefit of the Agency and client
- Collaborating effectively with other departments, central Omnicom resource & partner agencies
- Supporting on delivering the Agency’s commercial objectives in relevant areas
- Support senior team on new business work
- This role requires a confident and competent Digital Planner who is keen to move into the world or programmatic
- You will not be hands-on in the role but will build strategy and programmatic plans for a range of clients and work closely with activation teams internally to deliver on these
- There is no AD on this set of clients, so this is a great opportunity for someone to join an ambitious and growing agency with continuing training and develop and big plans to expand
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox