£45,000 - £50,000
6 months ago
One of the UK’s leading digital news brands require a Programmatic Sales Manager to join their team.
Reporting into the Head of Digital, this role will be responsible for generating digital advertising through new and existing agency relationships whether it be direct with the individual agency or their respective trading desk.
Salary up to £50k plus bonus (uncapped) and benefits.
- Work with a specific agency to patch and trading desks to build relationships and drive programmatic growth for the business.
- Partner with the wider agency sales team and be seen as a programmatic expert internally to maximise targeting.
- To be an industry expert and the go to person for external clients in order for them to understand the full value proposition and range of opportunities across the business.
- Put together and deliver creative proposals and respond to customer RFP’s.
- Track record in selling within the digital space, in particularly across programmatic and display.
- Agency contacts is a must, ideally experience in working with GroupM.
- Experience in working with agency trading desks.
- Understanding of the wider digital landscape across multiple verticals.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Brant Palin – [email protected]
Consultant – Digital sales
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile