7 months ago
As a Programmatic Senior Account Executive, you will be working for a leading Global Media Agency that manages the media planning and buying for the world’s largest advertisers.
My client are the leading global media investment management operation in the world. My client are based in Central London with offices throughout the US, Africa, Asia and the Middle East, along with Europe.
My client effectively utilises consumer insight and analysis to better target potential customers. They offer over 100 clients worldwide the chance to serve advertisements across media owners programmatically, as well as across display, video, mobile and tablet.
The role sits within the programmatic department which serves a global finance company and a global household clothing brand. As the Senior Programmatic Account Executive you will play a key role in the day to day execution, delivery and coordination of client Programmatic engagements. The Senior Programmatic Account Executive role will report directly into the Programmatic Account Manager with day to day client responsibilities and career development.
This is a very exciting position for a Programmatic Senior Account Executive to work within a leading global media agency working with top tier clients. The client requires a candidate who has a practical understanding of end to end programmatic campaign delivery and DSP implementation.
As the Senior Programmatic Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring performance KPIs ensuring that action is taken in the event of under-performance.
- Managing Optimisation Levers.
- Fostering good working relationships with agency teams and managing their expectations with the support of the Programmatic Account Manager.
- Agreeing deadlines and delivering campaign reports to clients with insightful commentary and analysis on a regular basis.
- Monitoring Mindshare Trade Desk commercial success on each campaign.
- Working with technical partners and the Senior Programmatic Account Executive to produce Insight Reports.
- Practical understanding of Programmatic campaigns.
- Good Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Effective and efficient working style.
- Language skills desired.
- Reporting experience and understanding of analytics tools.
- Highly organised.
- Interest in Programmatic, digital media and advertising.
- Team player.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Manager; Digital Media Operations UK
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for William Slack.