£40,000 - £50,000
12 months ago
Our client is the recognized market innovator with the technology and tools that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media and drive ad performance for the world's largest brands. Our client provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, my client has helped hundreds of companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
- Responsible for proactively managing the day-to-day Agency and/or Network partner relationships of assigned accounts.
- Provide strategic and tactical client service to complex, high touch customer base.
- Proactively oversee assigned portfolio, identifying growth opportunities and up-sell potential within existing client base.
- Hands on management of client business processes including, but not limited to onboarding and implementation, reporting and billing.
- Ensure the quality of services and solutions, including satisfactory resolution of all support requests, as well as troubleshooting of all reporting, ad-serving, or data issues.
- Organise and conduct initial kick-off call and on-going calls/meetings with both clients and internal teams to understand campaign deliverables.
- Monitor and report campaign performance to ensure delivery and billing and extracts insight from reports.
- Facilitate and ensure contract billing process is administered with quality in a timely manner.
- Understand and effectively communicate our clients value proposition, technology, and partnerships as relates to growth of current and prospective client accounts.
- Successfully manage customer expectations throughout the campaign lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain strong, active relationships with clients at both senior and mid-management levels.
- Finesse sometimes complicated relationships across Advertisers, Agencies, Networks, Publishers, and 3rd Party Technology partners.
- Participate in client meetings to understand partner goals and objectives.
- Manage and/or participate in ongoing process improvement initiatives.
- Close the feedback loop internally by providing customer insights on ways our client may improve products and services.
- Other responsibilities may be required such as attending off-site meetings, conferences or industry events, etc. as necessary.
- Special projects as identified by management.
- 5+ years of experience in Sales or Account Management with a deep understanding of the online advertising industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent/higher level of education.
- Exceptional command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Direct experience working at one or more of the following: advertising agency, publisher, ad network or demand side platform.
- Being multilingual would be beneficial given the nature of the role.
- Experience with Ad Serving technology.
- Comprehensive understanding the online media marketplace.
- Experience managing online media products and technologies such as experience with creative trafficking, campaign management, or ad serving.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker and a team player, who will hit the ground running.
- Proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines, manage competing priorities and consistently perform in high pressure environments.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, capable of conveying issues clearly, making points concisely and ensuring successful overall communication channels.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management including senior executive level.
- Organised with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach.
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant, Digital Media Operations
0203 764 7039
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Josh Sands