£30,000 - £40,000
about 1 year ago
Our client leverages Technology and Data to drive value and efficiencies across Programmatic media practises. This is a fast-growing organisation and they are gaining tremendous traction. The successful candidate will demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to take on the challenge, be focused and passionate about the programmatic ecosystem
- Day-to-day running and scaling of accounts, growing budgets, developing on-going interpersonal communications and proactive strategic planning and innovation roadmap for client direct business.
- Manage a patch of business with revenue goals and build out account plans on how targets will be achieved, what is needed to drive growth and accelerate spend.
- Build commercial relationships with external client facing and direct team, internal product and services team, coordinate and facilitate deliverables, responding to briefs and driving activation to the highest standards.
- Demonstrate Leadership capabilities by seeking and providing clarity, managing expectations and priorities, delivering a consistent strategic message, stakeholder collaboration and working cross-culturally on a regular basis.
- This is a Client facing role and requires commercial acumen to play the role of educator, specialist and thought leadership in audience targeting, data management and programmatic buying.
- Partnering with the Global Head of Account Management by supporting tactical needs to achieve and surpass revenue targets and KPI’s.
- Teaming up with assigned campaign management community to deliver on strategy and performance KPIs
- First class commercial skills, ability to look at data, analyse and simplify and present back to stakeholders
- 2-3+ Years of experience within Digital Media/Programmatic
- Excellent account, project management and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional client servicing capacity
- Ability to pre-empt issues and be pro-active in producing solutions
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy are essential
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Highly literate with a good understanding of how language is used
- Good communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here