£30,000 - £40,000
12 months ago
Our client leverages Technology and Data to drive value and efficiencies across Programmatic media practises. This is a fast-growing organisation and they are gaining tremendous traction. The successful candidate will demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to take on the challenge, be focused and passionate about the programmatic ecosystem
- To setup and manage campaigns for success, providing top level and deep insight reporting and analysis.
- Use my clients preferred DSP programmatic buying technologies, data management platform, Media and Data services to make buying decisions in order to optimise campaigns in line with team and client KPIs.
- Demonstrate a high level of communication capabilities by seeking and providing clarity, managing internal and client expectations and priorities, delivering a consistent strategic message, stakeholder collaboration and working cross-culturally on a regular basis.
- Teaming up with Account Managers to deliver on strategy and performance KPIs including data utilisation and activation against audience centric solutions
- Day-to-day running and scaling of accounts, growing budgets, developing on-going strategies and proactive optimisations.
- Be part of a team that ensures efficient and accurate execution of our clients global activities, ensuring maximum value and ROI for our clients.
- Test new strategies, optimisation methodologies and programmatic opportunities to innovate and grow connected ecosystems for our clients.
- Demonstrate business outcomes, not just results and be able to showcase your approach, methodologies and reasoning for campaign setup and optimisations
- 2-3+ Years of experience within Digital Media/Programmatic
- Strong understanding of the global ad-tech landscape
- Experience managing campaigns via DSP’s such as DBM, Mediamath, The Trade Desk, etc.
- First-class analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to anticipate issues and be pro-active in producing solutions with measurable outcomes
- Excellent account, project management and strategic solutions approach
- Ability to look at data, analyse, simplify and present back to stakeholders
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy are essential
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Good communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize
- Able to work as an individual and within a flexible team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant, Digital Media Operations
0203 764 7039
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Josh Sands