£25,000 - £30,000
2 months ago
As a Programmatic Trading Executive, you will be working in a leading independent agency within their trading desk working across the whole client portfolio; FMCG, Tech retailors, Arts, Publishing and Travel.
My client offers a complete range of UK and international media services under one roof, which includes all media planning and buying, digital strategy and delivery, PPC and SEO, and social media, strategic development and market research, data capture and analysis, advertising print and production.
They need a Programmatic Trading Executive to sit within the Trading Desk with the responsibilities of setting up, trafficking, optimising and reporting on campaigns using various DSP’s, SSP’s & DMP’s e.g. TubeMogul, Mediamath etc.
As a Programmatic Trading Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Setting up, monitoring, analysis and optimisation of campaigns
- Trading (Bidding and buying of online media)
- Retaining Clients through delivering against ROI objectives
- Scaling campaigns: Increasing bookings month on month
- Regular campaign reporting and feedback
- Custom campaign briefing, management and reporting
- All additional campaign setup duties with the aid of ad operation team:
- Good working understanding of the trading desk’s structure and process
- Good understanding of DSP/SSP/DMP (MediaMath, Tubemogul and etc.)
- To be educated to degree level in Maths, Engineering, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or a similar academic background
- 6+ months of programmatic trading is preferred
Good technical skills
Strong communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills and abilities
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Digital Media Operations
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox