£60,000 - £70,000
10 days ago
A leading and very well established gaming and entertainment brand are looking for a Programme Manager to assist on a new programme of work across their portfolio. This business has been around for 2 decades and now operates in more than 5 countries globally with 1000 members of staff.
As Programme Manager you will play a pivotal role in understanding how to link product, marketing, operations, technical teams to help in delivering brilliant products. The keys skills and responsibilities are:
- Responsible for managing programme governance, communications and stakeholder communications
- Responsible for maintaining programme plan
- Responsible for tracking and managing risks
- Communicate with the wider business on programme status, cost and time tracking
In order to be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Delivering a new product or service, including all operations workstreams and tasks
- Managing the delivery of a new B2C digital product to market
- Strong commercial outlook
- Proven ability to distil complexity across product, tech, marketing, ops
- Excellent knowledge of marketing technologies
- Has proven self-organisation and time management skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Confident and competent facilitator
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to think creatively outside of the box and logically analyse and resolve problems and present alternative solutions.
- Thorough knowledge of programme and project governance, with experience of using a number of different approaches at both a project and programme level
- Able to collaborate and influence at a senior level, and across creative, technical and product development teams.
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact send me your cv to [email protected] Applications will be reviewed in the order within which they were received.
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox