£350 - £400
12 days ago
An awesome agency with offices in the heart of Central London are looking to hire a Project Manager to help support the Project Director in delivering a multi-million-pound platform for an international brand. You will take the lead on the overall rollout project so will need to have experience in global/European platform roll outs.
This Project Manager will help to delivery this project to agreed deadlines, budgets, and client business requirements. The Project Manager will be supported and will work very closely with a Business Director who has a substantial knowledge of each individual market and the end client’s business. You will also work collaboratively with the wider team of CS and PM resources.
- Responsible for the scoping, costing, planning, direction and management of technically complex projects.
- These projects need to be delivered to agreed deadlines, budgets, and client business requirements.
- Extensive experience of managing global/European platform roll outs.
- Experience in delivering large scale platforms website ideally on EPiServer, Adobe, Sitecore or equivalent
- A strong background in platform builds for large scale, premium brands.
- Extremely organised, proactive and self-managed. There will be many facets of the programme that will need to be managed simultaneously.
- Previous client facing experience is advantageous. The Senior Project Manager must have a confident, clear and calm communication style and the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Tracks and reports financial status of projects against current budget.
- Escalates and proactively resolves financial issues as they happen.
- Must be able to independently lead a program of work and demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills across departments and client and stakeholder groups
- High proficiency in MS Project
- 5+ years’ experience in project management in the sphere of web platform / development
- 3+ years’ experience in software rollout projects
- At least one project management certification such as Prince2, PMP or SCRUM
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact send me your cv to [email protected] Applications will be reviewed in the order within which they were received.
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox