5 months ago
A leading global media agency who has a trophy cabinet cluttered with top industry awards is looking for a Project Manager who has experience managing the roll out and implementation of technical products.
You will be working as part of the wider Product team to help this roll out its global programmes of work across all markets in which they operate. Having experience working across territories is essential. Your day to day role will be to ensure the smooth and effective running of a number of projects. These projects need effective Project Management and central coordination.
Key responsibilities in this Project Management role include:
- Ensuring the 40+ markets have all the resources in place to enable the programmes to be operational.
- Maintain a detailed timeline of when specific project will be rolled out across what territories
- Work very closely with the Product Team to carefully decide market rediness.
- Work closely with Product and Technology to gather requirements
- Raise an issues or potential roadblocks
- Keep Stakeholders brilliantly informed
TO be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record of Project Management and Stakeholder Management
- A strong and competent user of PM tools such as Microsoft Project, Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Client facing capability
- Methodical, with great attention to details
- Agile experience is preferred
- Experience working in a media or marketing agency or a tech software company
- PowerPoint skills for presentations would be really valuable
- An interest and an understanding of data driven marketing
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 // [email protected]
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on our website