City of London, London
£35000 - £39000 per annum + Additional Benefits
21 days ago
Project Manager - B2B Creative Agency - £35,000 - £39,000
Sphere Digital is proud to be working in partnership with an award winning B2B creative agency who are looking to expand their Marketing function with a strong Integrated Project Manager. With over 700 employees in 17 different offices, they are the power house behind some major brands in the industry.
- Effectively managing multiple projects and work streams, including where required across multiple markets and time zones.
- Develop project documentation with clear scope of requirements, effort required and timescales.
- Work hand in hand with the client services department to manage, build and grow ongoing client relationships, either face to face or in a supporting role.
- Manage project resource requirements and bookings to get the right person on the right job, including the management of any third-party suppliers where appropriate.
- Understand the creative ideas from the outset, provide seamless production delivery, whilst upholding the creative concept/idea within the parameters of timescales and budgets.
- Management of all project reviews.
- The creation of accurate project cost incurred reports, this should also include any costs to complete and provide overall budget projections to completion.
- Pre-empt project risk and manage stakeholder expectations appropriately to mitigate as required.
- Ensure all required deliverables are produced to the highest quality and approved by all internal and external stakeholders as appropriate.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on time and to agreed cost, using the best approach to produce the project.
- At least 5-9 year's project management experience working in an agency environment. This should include - Direct Mail, Integrated campaigns, TV / radio, Social and Web development element.
- Expert project planning and risk management skills and experience.
- Experienced in producing project Scope of work documentation and estimating for a range of projects from £50k to £500k.
- A strong proven knowledge of working with media agencies and associated specifications for digital deliverables.
- Manage third party relationships fairly whilst being a strong negotiator. Ensure any contractual requirements are documented and agreed before work is committed to.
- Fully competent working and driving development houses or 3rd party suppliers.
- Proven track record in managing the client relationship on projects.
- Experience and knowledge in how to work within a structure process/methodology without this being a barrier to greatness.
- Dynamic communication/project leadership skills combined with excellent creative and pro-active problem-solving skills.
- Excellent financial and resource planning/management.
- excellent attention to detail with the confidence to manage multiple complex requirements from multiple stakeholders.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox